Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Two year anniversary

So, it has now been about two years since my first post. When I recognized my one year anniversary, I noted that I'd posted on average once a week for a year. Well, I haven't been quite as prolific since then: only 32 posts. But still, considering the job changes the past year, that schedule is not too bad, considering I do this "just because."

There was an article a few weeks ago in the New York Times about blogs getting abandoned after people lose interest in maintaining them. It's an interesting piece, but I expect it's probably a retread article of what happened a decade ago when there was a rush of people creating their own webpages, and then they gave up on them. I know I did that at one time.

But two years... it's not abandoned yet.

No comments: