Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Power of Complaining, redux

Over two years ago I wrote about complaining to National Instruments and the eventual response from NI.  Well, back in March I wrote about what happened when I took the CLD.

I use Google Analytics periodically, so I know that my blog gets regular hits in the greater Austin area (National Instrument's home).  So I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that eventually someone from NI read about my test experience.  A few weeks ago I got an email from the Manager of Customer Education at NI to apologize for what happened.  She also said that the problems had been addressed and shouldn't happen again.

I'm not a NI or LabVIEW fanboy by any stretch, but I'll always acknowledge when they do something right.  Thank you, Carol.

Image of a man holding up a protest sign that says "I'm fed up".
How To Complain

No comments: