Friday, August 10, 2007

Future posts

So I've been posting to this blog for a couple of months now, and I've actually posted all of the things that I wrote sometime in the past 6 months. Of course I still have more topics I want to write, and a couple of other people have suggested ideas. So here's a list of things I'll blog about sometime in the next month or three:
  • Test engineer salaries
  • Career path for engineers
  • Useful background/experience for test engineering
  • Typical issues faced by a test engineer
  • Sustaining engineering vs. test engineering
  • Falling in love with the test system
  • Interns
  • Outsourcing test
  • Labview style
This list is as much for me as for anyone reading this. I have a long text file where I've been writing down ideas - this was a good way for me to sift through that list, filter out what I've already written about, throw away bad ideas, and summarize what I had left. Furthermore, all of these items on the list are of current importance to me because I've dealt with them in the past year, or will be soon.

So, take it for what it is worth.

No comments: