If you hate Star Trek, you might want to stop now. You won't really get it.
Okay, what I'm posting below is actually a repeat of some jokes I had on my group's website when I worked at HP. Enjoy.
- Specifications are for the weak and timid!
- You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
- Indentation?! - I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
- What is this talk of 'release'? Klingons do not make software releases. Our software escapes, leaving a bloody trail of designers and QA testers in its wake.
- Klingon function calls do not have 'parameters' - they have 'arguments' - and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.
- Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak.
- A TRUE Klingon Warrior does not comment on his code!
- Klingon software does NOT have BUGS. It has FEATURES, and those features are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand.
- You cannot truly appreciate Dilbert unless you have read it in the original Klingon.
- Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!
As a bonus feature, a friend of mine from high school forwarded these old Star Trek images to me. Enjoy.